Monday, November 17, 2008

STAY TUNED

It has recently come to my attention that my procrastination list (that little list we all have of things we intend to do), well my procrastination list has gotten WAY out of control. I knew that I would not be as diligent with a new blog as I was with my first blog. BUT Jackson is 9 months old and I haven't even started yet!!!!! Okay... Procrastination ends immediately. I always thought I could be the kind of mom that did the same for her second as she did for her first. Apparently this is a lie we all tell ourselves in order to keep having kids.

Family and Friends, just be patient with me as I attempt to back track and get caught up with pictures. I promise to have ooodles and oodles of pictures of Jackson and Bella very soon. The updates will start with my first website www. rachelandbellaadventure.blogspot.com first. Then when the timeline is right we will start updating this blog!

No comments: